DSE Assessor Training Course – A cost effective way to manage your own in-house program
Through this popular and ‘hands on’ practical session, our aim is to encourage your staff to become engaged with the ‘Importance of Good Posture’ and correct health and safety practices. By working in partnership with our experienced trainers your staff will gain the knowledge and tools they need to become a competent Assessor.
Our One-day course caters for up to 6-8* people and is held on your own premises for convenience. Typical course content includes
- Overview of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- The role of the Assessor
- Potential Risks
- Workstation Equipment
- Workstation Environment
- Working with Portable DSE Devices
- The workstation assessment process – identifying hazards and recording of information
- Corrective measures
- Re-assessment requirements
- Practical session completing a DSE Assessment within your workplace (if possible)
- Assessor training pack
Training Pack Includes…
- Training Course Booklet
- Importance of Good Posture’ training guide
- Assessment Checklist Template
- Certificate of Completion
*This course can also be adapted to train one delegate if required and will be reduced to a half day duration. The cost of the course is reduced accordingly. Please contact us for further details.
Importance of Good Posture – Training Guide
All of our assessment services include user training. Our ‘Importance of Good Posture’ Guide is a user friendly and visual training aid to explain how to achieve recommended posture and good workstation set-up. The full guide (sample above) is supplied during one-to-one assessments and it is referred to throughout the assessment to enhance awareness. It also forms the basis of training for our online assessments. This guide can be purchased in hard copy or online version. For large quantities it can be customised with your company logo and colours.